1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

YukiBombay's Feedback Thread

Apr 12, 2009

1. Thank you for any comments you leave here.

Yuki

2. Yuki bought a AR Tan Dana boy from me, along with many outfits and other such things. She paid off her layaway as agreed upon and kept me very well informed through out it.
      She is definitely a recommended buyer!!

3. Miss Yuki bought a Souldoll Jinwoo from me via layaway~ In short she is an amazing buyer~ She was always prompt with her payments and kept me updated the entire way on when her payments would be made. ^^ I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

4. I bought a Lati Yellow head from Yuki and it was a flawless transaction :) She was fast at answering questions, my package was mailed super fast, and very carefully packaged and she was a delight to buy from. Thanks so much!!!!

5. I bought a SD sized body and a pair of Elfdoll hands from Yuki and it was shipped very fast and packaged well, would recommend this seller to deal with, thanks Yuki!

6. I bought a puki cupid. great communication, and wonderful shipping time. He arrived in wonderful condition.

7. I traded my SD10 Volks boy body with Yuki for her JDF body. There was a minor mixup with the shipping method used, but she did everything she could to resolve it and I'm very pleased with the way the body arrived - excellent packing and in great condition. Her communication was excellent and she's lovely to deal with, thank you very much :)

8. I bought a Luts head.
      Communication was very pleasant, prices good, shipping fast. What more could I possibly want?!
      Love to do business again!

9. Great buyer~

Purchased a Lusis default faceplate from me.

Very prompt payment & easy to work with ^_^

Thanks again~!

10. I bought an Iplehouse Benny. The doll is in perfect condition, with all his papers. Fast shipping and packing.
      Love to do business again!

11. Yuki and I traded Sd10 bodies with each other. Communication was excellent and very friendly. Overall was a smooth and easy trade. Thanks again! :)

12. I traded dolls with YukiBombay, and everything was perfect! Thank you so much!

13. I bought a MW Jr Minoru from YukiBombay. All my questions regarding the doll's mods were answered promptly and the doll shipped quickly and arrived safely, just as described. It was a great transaction!

14. Hey all! Just received a doll I bought from this lovely seller. She was patient with my all too late responses, and a packing diety. Box got here promptly and the seller was an absolute pleasure to work with and very patient. Thank you so much! You da best :3

15. YukiBombay purchased a Volks yosd outfit from me. Yuki paid quickly and was a wonderful buyer. I hope to do business with again in the future. Thank so much!