- Face-up artist(s):
- She has a company face-up.
- Tattoo artist(s):
- The markings on her forehead are from Boy&Girl.
- Date of acquisition:
- February 2015
- She was purchased directly from the company.
- Reason for choice:
- I actually bought her as a present for my roommate for Christmas :) She is my roommate's favorite character in the book series we have written together and Eden's sculpt was the perfect representation for Abbie's character in our story :)
- Best Points:
- She is a wonderful first doll. Very easy to handle and pose and comes very well. She was the prefect starter doll for both me and my roommate who have both never seen or even physically touched a BJD before. So we were pretty spoiled when it came to her! I definitely recommend starting out with either Boy&Girl or Eden's sculpt because they're both
- Worst Points:
- I really have no complaints when it comes to this doll. I supposed the only thing would be her resin? It's not the usual texture of traditional resin (since its french resin) but it's actually really not that different other than it being more smooth than "typical" resin.
- Head Sculpt:
- Eden (winter)
- Normal Yellow
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!