She is the same character as the other Adhara in my doll profile list; this is her form when in "stealth" or "dormant" mode. Like War-Adhara, her L5R incarnation is known as Ikoma Kaguya (formerly of the Bayushi family).
- Face-up artist(s):
- Azazel.Mephisto (jesseleelooleeloo on IG)
- Date of acquisition:
- February 24, 2019 (head); January 12, 2019 (body)
- I am the fourth owner (all three previous owners traceable here in DoA)
- Reason for choice:
- The smirk is priceless, and I needed a female sculpt that could work as an alternate for my Fantasia Doll Vivian, the "War" version of the character.
- Best Points:
- Head: love the sculpting and the expression
Body: lovely resin color, great quality and poseability for the price. Also, the original MGB does not need adjustments to prevent excessive scratching on the ball of the upper arms, unlike the newer version whose shoulders were shortened by Impl.
- Worst Points:
- Head: the magnets that came with the headcap are weak, and needed to be reinforced with putty to prevent accidents
Body: The original MGB's shoulders are quite wide, but I don't mind it. The torso part could use some modding so as to further increase the posing capacity of the shoulder joints.
Adhara (Dormant version)
- Head Sculpt:
- Peach Gold (blushed to match body)
- Impldoll Starwoman MGB (2019 RealSkin)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!