She is the same character as the other Adhara in my doll profile list; this is her form when in "stealth" or "dormant" mode. Like War-Adhara, her L5R incarnation is known as Bayushi Kaguya.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Me (for arm scars)
- Date of acquisition:
- February 24, 2019 (head); January 12, 2019 (body)
- I am the fourth owner (all three previous owners traceable here in DoA)
- Reason for choice:
- The smirk is priceless, and I needed a female sculpt that could work as an alternate for my Fantasia Doll Vivian, the "War" version of the character.
- Best Points:
- Head: love the sculpting and the expression
Body: lovely resin color, great quality and poseability for the price
- Worst Points:
- Head: the magnets that came with the head are quite weak
Body: the shoulders are quite wide. I personally don't mind it, but I can see how this would be an issue for some people. The torso part could also use some modding so as to further increase the posing capacity of the shoulder joints.
Adhara (Dormant version)
- Head Sculpt:
- Peach Gold (blushed to match body)
- Impldoll Starwoman MGB (2019 RealSkin)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!