I replaced her original hands with a pair of Luts Delf boy hands when she was new.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Purchased directly from the company
- Reason for choice:
- I found her face fascinating, and after a long deliberation I decided to make her my first doll. She may be showing age, but I've never regretted that choice!
- Best Points:
- Her face is still her best feature, and I'm very proud of her faceup
- Worst Points:
- If you've never handled an old Souldoll girl body, be thankful. Posing is limited, balance is poor, and despite a two-part torso there's no flexibility at all!
- Head Sculpt:
- Souldoll (old basic girl body)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!