- Face-up artist(s):
- Fairyland fullset original
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- I am at least her third owner. I bought her on ebay from instagram user dollsanddisney, who bought her from instagram user vivibreathes. I don't know if she was straight from Fairyland to vivibreathes, or if either of the previous owners I know of have/had Den of Angels accounts.
- Reason for choice:
- I was desperate for a bjd I could afford because I had wanted to get into the hobby for so long, but everything was so pricey. Knowing nowhere else to turn for a deal, I went to ebay and bid on her because she was at the top of my price range, pretty, and came with a bunch of extras. The longer I've had her, the more I've liked her. She went from being just a way to get into the hobby to a doll I appreciate and love.
- Best Points:
- Fairyland has great engineering, yadda yadda yadda, you've heard it all before. She poses great, has a wide range, good quality resin, beautiful sculpt, great faceup, the normal Fairyland excellence everyone raves about.
- Worst Points:
- Her toes are kinda pointy, and it's not my favorite look. Her pinkies jut out at an angle that looks painful to me, but it is easily ignored. The faceup is pretty stark, the inside of her mouth is really dark, and is a little off-putting. I've come to accept it, but others might not be so inclined.
- Head Sculpt:
- Littlefee Luna
- Normal Skin
- Littlefee Girl
- Unknown 14mm, came as unmarked extras with another doll.
- Monique Gold Yuri in Honey Blonde
- Favourite colours:
- White, light blue, lilac
- Fashion style(s):
- Comfort. Knit or crochet sweaters/vests/hats, cotton leggings, bare feet. Like a little kid with hippie parents.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Light blue leggings, gift from previous owner.
The character Ahnura wears grey almost exclusively, with off-white accents. She wears a white wig made of wavy mohair, and very simple and rough clothing. This is due to living in a very poor/ruined kingdom, even though she is a princess. The concept behind her kingdom is that the king is blind and has convinced himself that his kingdom is rich and illustrious, when it is in fact dirt poor, and his daughter, Ahnura wears rags even though the traveling merchants wear finer clothes. I have no photos posted of this character, only her default look.
The doll Ahnura has a "default look" that I keep her in most of the time because I choose not to have her represent the character all the time. This is what she wears most of the time when I photograph her. She wears whatever I find that's cute in her size, usually white, mostly fitted and casual in block colors.
- Name story:
- Her name comes from the characters I wanted to base my dolls on, who are from a musical called Razia's Shadow. The original character's name comes from the Aramaic word for "Moonlight."
- Character age:
- Around 8/10
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
ALSO NOTE: This character is older than the doll's representation. The doll represents the character at a very young age, while the majority of the character's story occurs when she is older.
Ahnura's story is a continuation of Nidria's. Ahnura is born over a thousand years after Ahrima's descent into the ashes of the lamps, and she is the reincarnation of Nidria. She believes that she was meant to do more than sit around her palace and attend her blind and ignorant father. When she is about 17 or 18, she is visited by a runaway prince named Adakaias, who is actually half of the reincarnated form of Ahrima, who is seeking to fulfill the prophecy of the Oracle and reunite the two lands of light and dark. The other half of Ahrima's soul resides in Pallas, Adakaias' older brother. Adakaias, being the reincarnation of the light and creative forces within Ahrima, wishes to break free of his duties as prince of the Dark and travels to the Light kingdom in search of the other half of the prophecy, Nidria's reincarnation. Ahnura, being said reincarnation, falls in love with Adakaias. The two plan to elope, but before they do Ahnura falls sick. Adakaias recognizes the signs and realizes that Ahnura is pregnant, and because of the divergent evolution between the two cultures, his blood mixing with hers is killing her, their biologies essentially incompatible. Ahnura, being a sheltered princess, doesn't know what's wrong other than that she is ill, and Adakaias assures her that he knows of a doctor who will rid her of her affliction. The doctor demands that Ahnura trade her life for eternal servitude, and if she wants to be rid of the disease, she must stay with him until the end of time. Despite her reluctance, Adakaias urges her that she must and he wants her to live even if it is without him. The doctor performs surgery and gets rid of the dark blood within her, but he has no time to claim her as his servant before Pallas arrives and attempts to murder her in order to get rid of any reason for Adakaias to leave the Dark Kingdom again. Adakaias throws himself in front of her and is stabbed instead of Ahnura, and in his dying breath tells them to unite the kingdoms and remember him fondly. With balance restored, Pallas and Ahnura are married and rule over the kingdoms together.
bajib likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!