- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Oct. 2010
- Purchased from Manaswam. Originally made by ElfDoll March 2005. Painted by Pepstar March 2007.
- Reason for choice:
- A green eyed, freckle faced beauty at a price I could afford being sold by a friend.
- Best Points:
- The faceup really accentuates the sculpt. Elf doll's have an aesthetic I adore as much as Delfs. ;)
- Worst Points:
- The "Pouter Pigeon" effect of the second style body. But, in her case it works for her character... Keeping her balanced on her ankle joints is a challenge.
Aine Aideen Wallace
- Elf Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Second style, 2 Part Large Bust body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!