- Face-up artist(s):
- overlordu (Hearts Murmur)
- Date of acquisition:
- Both his head and body were purchased on DoA forever ago.
- Reason for choice:
- My wife's first doll was a Moon, and we kept trying and failing to find him a suitable companion. Meanwhile, a friend of ours had ridiculously attractive Moon twins, and I began to fall in love with the versatility of dreaming sculpts. We hunted this guy down on the marketplace soon after.
- Best Points:
- EVERYTHING. Look at him! There's something so charming about these skinny Delf boys. He always reminds me of my early days in the hobby, because he's the only doll from back then I never wanted to reshell. He's too perfect!
- Worst Points:
- Those CP knees like to drop him. If he's standing in a photograph, he's in a stand to protect his pretty face from the ground rushing up to meet it.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Amet, Feb 14, 2016
- LUTS/Cerberus Project
- Head Sculpt:
- Delf Dreaming Moon
- Normal Skin
- Delf Boy Type 3
Invisible-K, Cloudedmind, mirrorcle_world and 42 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!