- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head was received in fall of 2015. Body received in November 2016
- Head and body are directly from the companies.
- Reason for choice:
- The head was free. I only had to pay EMS shipping costs, so that was definitely a factor. He easily fit the character though, and I've been watching for a body to suit him. When Mirodoll came out with their 66cm body, I decided that was the right one!
- Best Points:
- He stands great. He's also the first face up that I used acrylic paint for the eyebrows and I'm happy with the way that came out.
- Worst Points:
- Okay, I said he stands great, but he isn't as steady as some of my other dolls. If he's not posed just right, his knees may buckle and give out. I plan to hot glue suede him, and I expect that will help a lot.
- Head Sculpt:
- Mirodoll 66cm (custom color matching)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!