I received her as a surprise free gift from Creature Doll and for a while she was a floating head. I gave her a faceup and she shared a body with Saireth, but I grew to love her individually and eventually found a proportionate body for her, the Doll Family-A MSD v2. The hands were oversized though, so I modded the lower arms to fit some extra Creature Doll hands so now she is perfect.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- January 2018 head, April 2019 body
- Direct from Creature Doll, Alice's Collection
- Reason for choice:
- I didn't choose! Creature Doll included the head with my accessories order, right before they closed.
- Best Points:
- Her face, such a sweet smile, can turn sinister or trickster with a tilt. I like that the body is so close in measurements to the original body that she can share a lot of clothes.
- Worst Points:
- The shoulders are too wide and give her a very stern, unrelaxed posture.
- Hybrid Creature Doll & Doll Family - A
- Head Sculpt:
- MSD V.2
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!