- Face-up artist(s):
- Me (Manaphyyy)
- Date of acquisition:
- Purchased and received head and body March 2020
- I am not the first owner--Purchased the head from Loptr and the body from Dolly on the DOA Marketplace
- Reason for choice:
- The first doll I tried to shell Alisha (from the game Tales of Zestiria) into never worked out, so I went looking for a new one and came across Carol. After looking up some body reviews, I liked the poseability of the Fairyline60 body better than the Feeple60 body.
- Best Points:
- The Fairyline60 body is like the Minifee body I have, but with better torso and neck poseability, which I appreciate a lot. I also love the locking magnet hands and cute chubby feet.
- Worst Points:
- The neck is almost too flexible, so the locking mechanism that connects the head to the body can get stuck on the neck piece when adjusting the tilt of the head.
- Head Sculpt:
- F60 Carol
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!