Alistair is an important character in a story I am writing with my best friend. He started as a few notes jotted down and then grew rapidly — the character wrote himself even more quickly than I could have ever imagined; he is my most precious doll largely because of this. It has been a long, long, long time since I poured my heart and soul into an original character, let alone one I could write with someone I care deeply about.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Zoukei-mura Airbrush Makeup/Headmake UV coated
- Date of acquisition:
- Purchased from Dollyteria
- Reason for choice:
- I have a weakness for soft, boyish looking sculpts and a great love for the stars. After dangerously looking through pictures of the boys' dormitory/interstellar dormitory series, I decided I absolutely needed him, fullset and all.
- Best Points:
- Beautiful facial sculpt and body. I especially love the arms and hands. This is also probably my favorite doll outfit ever.
- Worst Points:
- None. I am very happy with him.
- Head Sculpt:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!