- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: December 2016 Body: January 2018
- Head and body purchased separately from Volks. Originally I was trying to use an older model Dollfie Dream body but the head attachment wasn't compatible and kept wobbling so eventually I gave in and bought a new body.
- Reason for choice:
- I'm a big fan of the character Saber. I made her myself instead of buying one of the character specific models because I also cosplay Saber and wanted to learn how to make the outfits in doll scale first because the patterns are difficult
- Best Points:
- Amazing poseability, lots of clothes and patterns available in her size, easy to make into anime characters
- Worst Points:
- the staining! Everything I make for her has to be lined in white and even that doesn't work 100% of the time
- Head Sculpt:
- Volks Dollfie Dream 06 Head
- Dolfie Dream Sister Medium Bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!