- Face-up artist(s):
- Shadowed Force Aesthetics
- Date of acquisition:
- May 15, 2018
- I am the first owner of this doll.
- Reason for choice:
- I’ve been looking off and on for a doll that could be Amaya for several years, ended up stumbling upon Haru’s WIP pictures of Maji and fell in love. The face was perfect as well as the body for what I’d always envisioned for this particular character. I had to have her! :D
- Best Points:
- I really love her arms! The elbows might be rectangular shaped, which usually look funky when used on most dolls with similar joint shapes, but Haru managed to make it look absolutely seamless and I’m able to get the arms to rest in really natural looking positions.
- Worst Points:
- While my girl has the knee issues the first batch of Majis came with, I really dislike her hip joint most of all. It pops out of socket pretty easily and generally likes to flop around quite a bit. Makes basic handling pretty frustrating.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- Maji Medium Tan
- Default Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!