My first doll. I had my eyes on him for years and as a birthday gift to myself during a very rough time in 2014, I decided to bring him home! First owner.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- January 2015
- Reason for choice:
- Resembled my already existing character
- Best Points:
- Stands very well on own, resin color very delicate, faceup high quality, perfect size, easy to remove head, no noticeable seams.
- Worst Points:
- Hands are rather troublesome to remove for clothes/switching hands, hard to sit.
- Head Sculpt:
- Kid Delf Boy Multi-Body
- Dollbakery Perfect Teal 16mm
- Pure Black, Mimiwoo 7-8"
- Favourite colours:
- Blue color scheme, bright colors, black and white.
- Fashion style(s):
- Casual, cute, bright, Femme
- Key fashion accessory:
- Paper crown, something blue
- Name story:
- Based originally off a Death Note OC, the name Anthony was sort of chosen out of the air. Mostly was looking for a name starting with the letter A and it's stuck ever since.
- Character age:
- Age varies depending on time. Anywhere between 10 - 17/18
- Character gender:
- Cis-Male (we think)
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Despite his inadequate ways of social interaction and habit of spouting out boring facts, he's very much a "people person" when he reaches High School. He tries and usually succeeds making friends with many of his peers. He's definitely not perfect in the social field, and quite socially awkward. But he has a certain charm and essence about him and the way he works/moves that his peers admire and look-up to. Sometimes he's the winner. The big number one. Some other times he's a wannabe. He's a laughing stock and an embarrassment. In moments he feels like he doesn't quite care for the popularity. But when it's gone and he's the only one standing he really becomes vulnerable and self-depreciating. He doesn't exactly understand when he does social wrongs, so he's not exactly self-deprecating about his actions. More-so he feels extremely alone and unwanted even though he's "the best". At times he'll drink in the popularity and shadow over his long time friends (Thomas and Cole). Even mock or make fun of them in social situations. He loves and adores his friends. He NEEDS them. But he's very easily influenced by other negative friends (and his "better than you" personality) and lets that popularity power get to his head. They are all of the good in the world he needs. They're the crack over the head to get back into reality when he's living high in the clouds. They are more good than he deserves at times. And it takes him a while to realize this. He's not a very good friend at times, but the misfit knights have been through more together than a few bouts of fat headedness can break.
When he's not busy being either an asshole or a depressed, self scolding wet paper towel, he's quite happy-go-lucky and enjoys bright sunny days and little fluffy animals. Especially so when he's around Cole and Thomas. They bring out the best in him. The honest and less-big headed him.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!