- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Me (hooves)
- Date of acquisition:
- March 2017
- Bought directly from Soom during the Teenie Gem Free Choice event in December 2016
- Reason for choice:
- I have always wanted a centaur BJD but am intimidated by the size and weight of one, so the teenie gem is a nice compromise. He is the child version of the character I want to make as a 1/3 or 1/4 centaur one day. Of the available head choices for the Free Choice event I simply thought Feny was the cutest.
- Best Points:
- He's ADORABLE, easy to stand, makes me want a million more centaur dolls
- Worst Points:
- Teenie gems have really small heads...I wish they were a bit bigger. His hands look kinda big next to his face, finding wigs that dont swallow his head is a pain (he still doesnt have his 'proper wig') and a lot of YoSD size clothes look a little big on him. Since he came unstrung I had to do it myself, and I dont think I did it very well because he's pretty tightly strung so posing him can be a bit of a pain (his head usually snaps down when I try to move it.
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal (Centaur part is White)
- Teenie gem centaur
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!