- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Ordered June 2015, received September 2015.
- I'm her original owner; I ordered her directly from Pipos.
- Reason for choice:
- As soon as Pipos rolled out the Mini Cheese Mouse, I wanted one to be Iris's little sister, and when they did the 2014 Rainbow series, I knew it was time to get one.
- Best Points:
- She's super adorable. I also like the optional sitting and standing legs. Head-wise, she has the same style of head as the regular cheese mouse, which is always very nice and easy to change the eyes of.
- Worst Points:
- She doesn't have much in the way of jointing. I don't really mind her lack of knee or ankle joints, but the lack of elbow joints is kind of frustrating, since that's the easiest thing to pose usually. She also doesn't balance very well, regardless of what legs she's wearing. I generally have to prop her up.
~20cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Mizukichama, Jan 25, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Mini Cheese Mouse
- Pipos Enfant body
niseyamai, DragonMouse, phanuel and 6 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!