Arden is an SD Luts doll. She has a Type 2 body with normal skin and full body blushing.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- June 2015
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with Verna's sweet expression, and she just seemed different from all of Luts' other Senior Delf models. I loved her face-up exactly as it was and just thought she was a beautiful doll that would easily adapt to any look I wanted to give her.
- Best Points:
- Arden poses very well and her joints are all very tight. I love the blush colour given around her eyes that give her a life-like appearance many of the older dolls do not have (especially from Luts)
- Worst Points:
- She has a very small, and narrow head for a Luts SD size! Wigs easily slip off her head even with the added aid of a wig cap, and I find it a nuisance...especially if I want to take her out to doll meets and her wig keeps sliding off her head.
Her face-up is a Luts default make. Her wigs (so far) are all from Luts, but many of her outfits have come from doll artists who have handmade them.
My favourite outfit for her is a vintage white knee-length dress by Sadol!
- Head Sculpt:
- Real Skin Normal w/ body blushing
- Senior Delf girl. Body Type 2.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!