View attachment 21056 View attachment 20112
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head - Nov 2017, Body - March 2014
- Body bought through DDE, as a full Ital. Head bought from another local collector.
- Reason for choice:
- Always really adored the Soom Lazule head, ever since I saw SDink's lovely Beck.... I've been wanting one for ages, but really didn't like the Super Gem body. Found out that he could be hybridized with a FP65 body from Fairyland, with a decent resin match, and started looking for the head in 2017.
- Best Points:
- He's simply gorgeous like this! I adore the Lazule sculpt and he fits on the FP65 body perfectly! The proportions are amazing! The sculpt carries off even one of my less-than-professional faceups really well.
- Worst Points:
- The Feeple65 body is very floopy... Even after I re-strung it. I need to look into it...
Also, the Soom Lazule's head-cap "dome" is too high for my liking. It should be lower and extending to the back, rather than up.
- Soom and Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- SG Lazule
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!