View attachment 21056 View attachment 20112
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head - Nov 2017, Body - March 2014
- Body bought through DDE, as a full Ital. Head bought from another local collector.
- Reason for choice:
- Always really adored the Soom Lazule head, ever since I saw SDink's lovely Beck.... I've been wanting one for ages, but really didn't like the Super Gem body. Found out that he could be hybridized with a FP65 body from Fairyland, with a decent resin match, and started looking for the head in 2017.
- Best Points:
- He's simply gorgeous like this! I adore the Lazule sculpt and he fits on the FP65 body perfectly! The proportions are amazing! The sculpt carries off even one of my less-than-professional faceups really well.
- Worst Points:
- The Feeple65 body is very floopy... Even after I re-strung it. I need to look into it...
Also, the Soom Lazule's head-cap "dome" is too high for my liking. It should be lower and extending to the back, rather than up.
Over the past couple days, there have been problems with some forum functions, including Searching and Posting. We're aware of the problems, they are being looked into, and hopefully things will be resolved soon.Dismiss Notice
- Soom and Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- SG Lazule
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!