Shiratori is the only doll I own from my original collection. She was one that I always wanted, and she's worn a lot of hats over the years, and will probably continue to wear more hats down the line. I decided to try her with Arvalin, because I wanted an older, more mature body for her, so I plopped her on Angarunya's body and she seemed to like that, so I found a new type Soom Super Gem girl body for her and it's working out.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Me (Secret Forest Faces)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Bought off of the Marketplace a really long time ago.
- Reason for choice:
- I had always wanted a Shiratori, ever since I saw him in the catalogue that a friend had. Eventually, my boyfriend bought me one. Shiratori was my very first Volks doll.
- Best Points:
- I love her smile. I think it's so cute. There aren't a lot of dolls that are smiling.
- Worst Points:
- I don't really have any issues with this doll honestly.
- Head Sculpt:
- Kyotenshi Shiratori
- White Skin
- Soom Super Gem New Type Girl Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!