This version of Choa was released as an exclusive through Haute Doll magazine and was limited to 10 dolls. The sculpt was not altered, though the white resin used was more pink than the white Custom House used for prior releases.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Nocturnal Doll
- Modifications artist(s):
- St. James
- Date of acquisition:
- November 7, 2009
- Head purchased from bjbnut via the DoA Marketplace. Body purchased directly from iplehouse as a custom choice doll.
- Reason for choice:
- It was love at first sight with Choa back in 2005 and I bought the first version of Audrey in 2006 with money I inherited from my great-grandmother who was also a doll collector. I later decided to replace my original Unique Ai Choa because I wanted a more mature body for her and I didn't want to split up the Unique fullset.
- Best Points:
- Love the hand sculpt on the nYID body and of course her face.
- Worst Points:
- Resin and casting quality on the limited Haute Doll version of Choa is not as high as on the original Uniques.
The iplehouse ankles are horribly engineered and the feet, while lovely, are too wide for anything but the clunky, lackluster Iplehouse shoes.
The iplehouse neck was drastically modified to fit the smaller neck hole in the Choa head.
- Custom House
- Head Sculpt:
- Choa (Haute Doll ver)
- Iplehouse nYID glamour bust mobility type
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!