- Face-up artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- I am the first owner of Bliss. She was purchased during the first re-release of the Carved Heritage series, when a limited number of the series outfits were still available for purchase.
- Reason for choice:
- After deciding to purchase Leo, I kept going back to his page and always seeing Bliss in his promo photos endeared her to me. I really liked the idea of a tomboy character and she fit with my ideas
- Best Points:
- Bliss is very easy to pose and light so is easy to handle.
- Worst Points:
- I haven't yet found any issues with Bliss
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Brown acrylics
- IHW_M068 - Saddle Brown (#27+25C)
- Fashion style(s):
- Past Life Bliss - Carved Heritage Fullset - 'Cabin Boy'
Modern Bliss - torn denims and t-shirt
I still stick her in dresses and skirts despite it being contradictory to her current character as she looks soooooo good in them xD
- Name story:
- I liked the name Bliss and it worked well for my story line, so I chose to keep it the same
- Character age:
- Between the ages of 18 and 22 years old
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
All good intentions, but her personality did a 180 when she finally came home
Still very much a tomboy, Bliss is just one of the lads. She hates anything pink and fluffy, not at all one for girly things. She's outspoken and often rude. At times she is crude with her comments and has to reminded to tone it down, especially whilst around children (i.e. All of the time )
Bliss is the kind of personality you'd find instigating a bar room brawl after having one too many and losing at pool. Never mention her tattoo whilst she is drunk as one particularly unfortunate bar friend was knocked out cold by Bliss when he joked it was a "tramp stamp". Not a good idea to accuse someone with a temper as hot as hers, that she is promiscuous even in jest
She always needs to have the last word in an argument, but as she has a soft spot for family, will eventually apologise to them with a small gesture rather than with words. She doesn't come across as well educated, but was in fact top of all her classes. Unfortunately Bliss chooses to use her wit to get herself out of 'sticky' situations.
Bliss is allergic to cats and not really an animal lover in general. She hates being around 'brats' as she calls them, which really means if she has to change them, feed them or burp them keep them away.
Bliss isn't one to go out on a shopping spree, all she needs is a good pair of jeans and a change of t-shirt and she's good to go. But if you start up a burping contest, she's your gal
Widu likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!