- Face-up artist(s):
- head: 1st owner (20??)
body: 2nd owner (2012)
- Worst Points:
- - Matching the head to a body. Skintone? Impossible. Size? Nearly impossible. DT18 is about as small as you can go and IMO the neck is still too short. Resin quality is extremely poor and pastels in the faceup do not blend properly because of it.
- Resin match has worsened noticeably with age.
- Head looks weird in certain wigs due to its shape.
- finding pants that fit DT18 boys. Had to have them custom made.
- Head Sculpt:
- Simply Divine Harleqin
- Dollstown 18 boy (freshskin)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!