- Face-up artist(s):
- Maskcat doll default faceup
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- September 5th 2017
- I purchased her on the second hand market right here on DoA. She was produced by Maskcat on March 5, 2015.
- Reason for choice:
- I've loved the look of Maskcat dolls since the company came into being and I've always admired them from afar due to their price. I knew if I ever got one it'd have to be secondhand. I'd recently sold my dollzone rosemary Briar and wanted to reshell her character when an amazing deal on a Maskcat Nerine popped up on the marketplace. I couldn't hit buy fast enough!
- Best Points:
- Her beautiful face was her main selling point but when I got her in hand I was blown away by the resin quality. No thin spots on this doll her resin is THICK. She weighs nearly as much as my soom supergems! She is a doll with a very simple body style and joints but it all works pretty well and I'm pleased.
- Worst Points:
- My only complaint is her left knee has a tendency to slide out of place a bit. Whether this is a problem on all old maskcat bodies or just a quirk of my doll I don't really know. Otherwise I have no trouble with her.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by -T2P-, Sep 17, 2017
- Maskcat Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Old body produced in 2015
vermaxen, dobby, Madame Rosebud and 16 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!