It took me a bit to find a doll I really wanted to buy, as the idea of spending so much seemed really impractical at first. But as soon as I found Ringdoll's Rebecca, I knew she would have to be my first.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Company Faceup
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- She arrived February 13, 2018
- Ordered from Alice's Collections on October 1, 2017
- Reason for choice:
- Her expression of hopeful loneliness struck a chord with me, and I knew that she would be the perfect sculpt to shell a character of mine who I hold very close to my heart
- Best Points:
- Her white skin, which holds a sense of her sheltered innocence, and her eyes which are full of hope and curiosity. Also, her face up is so beautiful that I found I didn't want to add any upper eyelashes.
- Worst Points:
- She doesn't like to stand on her own (I've only managed to make her do so once) Also, her right arm is strung a bit tight, so it won't stay extended completely straight.
She quickly became the shell for one of my characters I have never truly written about, because of how close to my heart I've kept her--Calista Rivénstar.
- Head Sculpt:
- White Skin
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!