- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Feb 2008
- DoA user moment
- Reason for choice:
- When I first saw Kill_U 2nd's promo pictures on the old K-doll website I thought he looked just like my character, I just had to have him even tho, at the time, I preferred MSDs.
- Best Points:
- He looks like he was literally made after my character, so I consider myself lucky to have acquired this rare head.
His current body is a great poser and easy to handle, best one he's had so far.
- Worst Points:
- His head is a bit too big, which was common back in the day, but nowadays it's hard to find fitting bodies, specially with his small stature. His head doesn't use magnets and I keep it together with tape, so I guess that's kinda annoying?
- Head Sculpt:
- Kill_U 2nd
- White Skin
- Dollzone 60cm male (discontinued)
- Favourite colours:
- Red, Black, Navy and White
- Fashion style(s):
- Anything that feels comfortable to hide his tail and ears in.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Beanie or hoodie.
- Name story:
- His original person name is Benjamin, which I just find cute, but his codename Cerberus is from his backstory.
- Character age:
- About 20
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
He was originally a regular boy named Benjamin who was constantly beaten and mentally abused by his father. His mom was very gentle, but purposely oblivious of everything to keep herself mildly sane.
Ben's father got himself drowned in debt due to his coke addiction and decided to take a dubious offer from a doctor he had met in one of the parties he attended to. The man had convinced him that he was an honorable researcher and was working on a lab towards finding the cure for cancer. The dad, in all his mediocre ignorance, thought it made complete sense that they were in need of testing "volunteers" for the vaccines developed, even if it wasn't "completely" legal. In exchange for a suitcase full of dirty money, he sold little Ben off to the scientists. However the doctor's motives could be no farther from the truth about his research.
For about ten years, Ben was the subjected to a series of experiments organized by a secret society envisioning to create biological weapons, which would then be sold to the biggest bidders.The boy's body developed for the next decade as to accept and then generate it's own canid genes, more specifically from a Gray Wolf, which had been already modified genetically to be stronger, faster and overall sturdier than the common animal. The experiments varied from physical training to mental torture to keep the subject's mind easy to control through hypnosis or submission.
About ten years later, Benjamin managed to escape the facility, leaving a trail of death behind. After months of drifting through the woods the half wolf found an abandoned building that looked awfully similar to the one he was imprisoned in. In there he made acquaintance of a handful other subjects who had been discarded, but managed to escape their execution. Most of them were suffering from malformation and organ failures due to unsuccessful experiments or very weak due to blood loss. The strongest hybrid of the group was a half rabbit. He was supposedly made to be extremely agile and stealthy. His human build was slightly larger than Ben's, but he was doubtless very quiet and quick. However, like the other ones, the rabbit didn't have much time left despite his healthier appearance.
Upon the white rabbit's death, the very last one standing was Benjamin himself. He was alone again with his thoughts and his beast, bloodthirsty and unpredictable. But he had to overcome this. He felt he had something to achieve to stop more people from undergoing such treatment. Ben was not the first nor the last one.
Wondering how he looked like in his wolf shape, the young man remembered his Greek mythology books and how he envisioned his own beast very much like the one which guarded the gates of Hades: large, uncanny, ferocious. The Cerberus.
With his older self, my Kill_U 1st:
With his older self, my Kill_U 1st:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!