- Face-up artist(s):
- Casheye (myself)
- Date of acquisition:
- July 2014
- Secondhand from an owner on Tumblr.
- Reason for choice:
- I found Ruri while browsing the 'BJD For Sale' tag on tumblr. At the time, I was preparing for my nursing boards and was fairly nervous. I bought Ruri as a reward to myself for my hard work, and she arrived a day or so after I found out I had passed. She was totally blank and all mine to customize. She and I have learned a lot together as I've spent more time in the hobby, and she'll always be very special to me.
- Best Points:
- I love how expressive her sculpt is! It's really easy for me to depict a wide range of emotions coming from her depending on the angles I photograph her at. She also poses and holds her poses very well.
- Worst Points:
- She stains so easily, and only the DD Rescue Cream VOLKS makes is safe to use to remove said stains. I tried using Twin Pines Remove-Zit on one of her hands, and the entire hand greened. People also say that WS is very hard to photograph, but I haven't had a problem with that just yet.
- Head Sculpt:
- Dollfie Dream Base Body II
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!