- Face-up artist(s):
- Bobobie default
- Date of acquisition:
- October 12th, 2016
- Got her straight from Bobobie
- Reason for choice:
- My reasoning is complicated and a smidge ridiculous, but here goes. I bought some Yo-SD boots for my orange Hujoo Berry, thinking that since Ju-hwang is the same height as a Yo-SD she'll be able to wear the same shoes and clothes. It didn't work. I reasoned that since I'd spent money on shoes that were too big I may as well scrounge up a doll that could wear them. Around this same time I was eyeing Bobobie and Resinsoul with their green resin. I love the color green. I put those three elements together, worked up a character and made my choice. I initially wanted a Bei, but March's mischievous smile won me over.
- Best Points:
- Her impish face and her resin. Her resin is a lovely shade and it's very smooth.
- Worst Points:
- Like all Bobobies, her posing isn't great. She's also very slim, so her pants slide down a lot.
- Head Sculpt:
- The same old body that comes with all Bobobie Yo-SDs.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!