I love the default faceup, but for her character, I may have to have a more mature faceup done, but that will be a while down the line. She just currently looks too young for her age.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Little Monica
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Little Monica (Hands Only)
- Date of acquisition:
- Direct from Little Monica on Layaway
- Reason for choice:
- Her sculpt, which I feel has so much versatility, depending on faceup.
- Best Points:
- She's my first BJD, so I can't compare to anything, but I think her posing is quite good. Her face is more gorgeous in person than it is in company pictures!
- Worst Points:
- None so far... Maybe trying to find shoes and clothes? Her arms are so long!
She's my first BJD, so I'm learning slowly on how to dress, pose, and photograph her.
Christophene "Kit" Lyanna Dubois
- Little Monica
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Little Harmony Girl
- 14mm Little Monica default (I requested and recieved(!) blue eyes)
- Flora (M) in Mocha Brown from Little Monica
- Favourite colours:
- Navy, beige, taupe, black, white, brown, lavender, moss, copper, rose gold, and gold.
- Fashion style(s):
- Soft fabrics like jersey, rayon, and cotton are a must. Comfortable yet chic styles lile leggings, maxi skirts and dresses, big fat chunky sweaters/cardigans, and sweatshirts.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Some sort of button or necklace she can fiddle with when nervous.
Prefers darker and warmer hair colors. They make her feel more relaxed. Always seems to have bangs, even though she hates them.
She wants very badly to learn to do makeup, but needs some serious girl-time to learn. Her dad is, uh... no help in this situation.
- Name story:
- As soon as I started planning her purchase, I just felt she needed a cool nickname for a super elegant name. She felt French to me, and I love the name Kit, so I felt like Christophene was a natural choice that met all requirements. As for her middle name, Lyanna of Game of Thrones felt like her spirit twin when I was thinking of her personality, and it fit well. Then I just looked up French surnames and went with what felt/sounded right. Still not completely set on the last name.
- Character age:
- 24 (an undecided faceup with make her look more mature, hopefully.)
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Blind since birth, but requires little help due to extensive schooling and practice. Brilliant and sharp as a tack, light-hearted and fun, but also very kind and thoughtful. She's usually quiet, as she prefers to listen to the people and world around her. Her quietness often comes off as shyness, insecurity, or weakness (which often makes people pity her), but her humor and wit always catches people off-guard, which. she. loves.
Refused to use a cane, since it distracts her, and she usually has a buddy. Her father, Andrick, raised her on his own, and she spends hours just listening to her father tinker around on cars in their garage. She likes to hang out around cars, and is quite excellent at organizing nuts and bolts and screws by size for her father.
She's not a tomboy, but highly prefers to hang out with the guys and listen to sports, particularly baseball, rather than get dressed up and drink wine and socialize. Ew.
She is best friends with my other OC, Temi. Together they watch movies and TV and are inseparable.
Her dad always used to call her his "little Kit fox", and so Kit stuck, and her favorite animal is the fox.
She likes the idea and description of earth tones and muted colors mixed with the crisp, defined shades of white and black. Her favorite color is navy, but loves a nice beige or taupe as well.
Cars, listening to sports, food (chocolate chip waffles 4lyfe), her favorite animals is the fox or giraffe.
Fire, smoke, water, rough textures, and bugs (they make suuuper creepy noises, yo.)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!