- Face-up artist(s):
- Default Tinatsu Volks faceup
- Modifications artist(s):
- Osaka gently sended the nose when the doll took a header and received some superficial damage to the nose.
- Date of acquisition:
- Jan. 10th, 2007
- Purchased from DOA user Radiotrash, who was I believe the third owner. Came in Tinatsu box with official Volks papers, default wig and eyes. Does have the Volks headplate as well.
- Reason for choice:
- I knew I wanted a Kuuta the moment I first saw the sculpt pictures on Volks' site. I was conflicted because I ONLY did minies but it was the perfect face and I've never looked back. I looked for Kuuta and jumped on the first Tinatsu I found since it's the same sculpt.
- Best Points:
- I like the weight and feel of the doll. It poses nicely, stands solidly, and is still easy to play with even if the stringing is loose.
- Worst Points:
- Lack of double jointing means slightly limited posing.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
Christopher Owen Cairach
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Yo-SD boy body.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!