- Face-up artist(s):
- Default Tinatsu Volks faceup
- Modifications artist(s):
- Osaka gently sended the nose when the doll took a header and received some superficial damage to the nose.
- Date of acquisition:
- Jan. 10th, 2007
- Purchased from DOA user Radiotrash, who was I believe the third owner. Came in Tinatsu box with official Volks papers, default wig and eyes. Does have the Volks headplate as well.
- Reason for choice:
- I knew I wanted a Kuuta the moment I first saw the sculpt pictures on Volks' site. I was conflicted because I ONLY did minies but it was the perfect face and I've never looked back. I looked for Kuuta and jumped on the first Tinatsu I found since it's the same sculpt.
- Best Points:
- I like the weight and feel of the doll. It poses nicely, stands solidly, and is still easy to play with even if the stringing is loose.
- Worst Points:
- Lack of double jointing means slightly limited posing.
Christopher Owen Cairach
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Yo-SD boy body.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!