- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- March 2016
- Reason for choice:
- I love Cherie's face, she has unique look compared to most others in Iplehouse. She also kinda looked like a female Cloud Strife which was the purpose for her character.
- Best Points:
- lovely face, lovely body.
- Head Sculpt:
- blue purple acrylic half dome
- Monique Gold Faith
- Favourite colours:
- Fashion style(s):
- Soldier uniform, blue/navy blue outfit that gives her freedom to move.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Fusion Sword
- Name story:
- Cloud Sorano's name came from Cloud Strife, in a gender bender fan fiction I wrote. Sorano is her middle name and it means "of the sky" which fits her. She use Sorano as feminine formal name occasionally but often go as Cloud. Sephiroth likes to use Sorano when it was just her and him.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Cloud Sorano grew up in a quiet town of Nibelheim. When she turned 14, she desired to leave and follow her father's footstep in becoming a scientist specializing in Mako/Crystalogy. When she got to ShinRa, she ended up getting recruited into Soldier. Disguised as a male, no one knew. Until an incident with Nibelheim bullies, Sephiroth stepped in and saved her. He learned the truth. They became friends and eventually started to date.
Their relationship was getting serious. He wanted to propose to her and decided to do it in her hometown. They also decided it was time to reveal her gender to the ShinRa Co. so she would no longer need to hide.
However, things went wrong in Nibelheim. Sephiroth changed and the entire town burned. Cloud and Zack both got hurt trying to stop him.
Sephiroth disappeared. Cloud and Zack spent the next two years being Hojo's lab rats. Zack managed to escape, taking Cloud with him.
Upon reaching Midgar, Zack was killed. Cloud, without memories, she had to move on and find out who she was and what had happened. She ran into Tifa, her old friend from Nibelheim and got tied up in the rebel's cause against ShinRa Co.
Things keep happening after one another and she ended up going after Sephiroth and save the planet.
After defeating Sephiroth, she surrendered to the lifestream, exhausted and with no desire to live without Sephiroth, the man she loved.
Zack, having been revived by the ShinRa Co. Learned that both Cloud and Sephiroth's purposes were not finished, revived them through the summon materia.
Together, Cloud and Sephiroth learned they were the reincarnation of Holy and Meteor and it was their fate to become the ruler of Gaia. They set out on a new journey to reunite the planet and fight new enemies.
Through their journey together, they got married, crowned the new king and queen and had a baby girl, all while fighting Weapons, evil remnants of Calamities of the Sky and negotiate world peace.
Her adventures are found in "Road to Damascus Chronicles" on fanfiction net.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!