- Face-up artist(s):
- Meanae's BJD Salon
- Date of acquisition:
- Head 2014, Body Jan 9th 2016
- Head bought directly from Elfdoll during their final sales. Body purchased as a christmas present from Ebay user.
- Reason for choice:
- The head is a strong featured girl with a lovely realistic style. The sculpt looked so much like the girl who played Clove in the movie that it was pretty much love at first sight and I saw the potential in the sculpt straight away. Plus I just loved the fact that she wasn't a cutesy, soft faced girl sculpt, only the second female sculpt I'd ever even liked.
- Best Points:
- The head is sculpted wonderfully, natural and real looking and has a proper human shape to it's every dip and swell. The body looked a fair bit like her old Elfdoll Pinup body, but was 2cm taller, was available in a pinker skin tone and had strong thighs, nice hips and poses so, so well. She appears slim when dressed, but athletic and not too small and has a strong, healthy look to her. And it's a fairly real look too.
- Worst Points:
- The breasts rest quite high on the chest and due to the way the chest piece and torso are sculpted, as well as the shape of the legs, when not slouching, she tends to look a little derpy standing straight. Especially when viewed from the side, but she pulls off slouching and sitting poses very well so it's not so bad.Based on a character from The Hunger Games.
Previously a Snow Skin Rita on the Elfdoll Pinup body with a faceup by me. Now switched to a Normal Skin Rita on SupiaDoll Double Jointed Body with Illusion Spirit 1/3 Girl Jointed Hands.
- Head Sculpt:
- SupiaDoll Double Jointed
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!