- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head:Dec.19, 2016 ; Body: July 10, 2017
- Word of previous owner/sellers.
- Reason for choice:
- I chose the head for her bland face with its somewhat startled expression.
I chose the body because it fits the head & is close in color, and is also the right height and shape for my character.
- Best Points:
- I like how slender her body is and its simplicity. Her face sculpt is quite simple as well. She stands well and holds poses.
- Worst Points:
- I wish her head had more range of motion to look up and down.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Doll Family - A ; Blossom Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Doll Family -A practice head
- Blossom Doll female, modded to be genderless
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!