I left the hobby for many years, but still desiring a Dahlia is what mainly drew me back in. Dahlia has always been my favorite because of her size and her wistful, child-like face sculpt. I knew from the very beginning of my doll collecting hobby, far before I discovered BJDs, that I wanted an extemely large, preferably nearly child-sized, Victorian-style doll. When I saw Royal Floraison on the Dollmore site, I knew I had found my grail.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Dollmore (LE faceup)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Dollmore (full body blushing and sanding)
- Date of acquisition:
- she arrived 2016
- (I ordered direct from the company)
- Reason for choice:
- Dollmore's Dahlia is my grail sculpt and their Lusion size is my grail body.
- Best Points:
- Size! I adore her thick limbs and realistically short arms and fingers. Plus, Dollmore did the most amazing job with her body blushing - everything about her seems more lifelike.
- Worst Points:
- I find it difficult having her legs lay straight across the floor in sitting position (it would be easier to position her with her legs dangling off a chair, but I am still looking for a chair simultaneously small enough yet tall enough).
66cm+ Dolls Doll Profiles created by ker246, May 22, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Lusion Dahlia
- Dollmore normal
- Dollmore Lusion Body
BaroquePopPrincess, Mayhem, elliemorris and 17 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!