Doll Love Typhon was a sculpt that was already on my wishlist for a while, so when I saw one for sale at a local doll con, I just had to pick him up! I was a bit scared at first because he is my first hybrid, but everything worked out fine!
- Face-up artist(s):
- Currently none, will be me in the future.
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: 17 September 2017 Body: 26 March 2018
- Head bought at the Epic Dollfair 2017 (with COA, no box), I am at least the third owner. He was made in 2014.
Body bought through Alice's Collections in December 2017.
- Reason for choice:
- The stuck-up look made by his narrow eyes and small mouth made him perfect for my haughty vampire! I chose the body because it had a close resin match and looked mature for the shorter SD size.
- Best Points:
- His lips and eyes are beautiful! The body is a very solid stander, and posing is smooth and easy to do.
- Worst Points:
- His forehead is really big, so wigs with no bangs are an absolute no on him. Outside of the wig problem, the head is heavy in the back which makes him wobble when sitting.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Danika, Sep 20, 2017
- Doll Love
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Doll Family-H 62cm III
Zer0 Gravity, Haunting, Cattya and 13 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!