- Face-up artist(s):
- HZ factory faceup
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- HZ factory; the white floral tattoo extending from his left eye was an option which could be requested at the time of purchase, as it was shown in the model photographs in 2009. It cost extra. Drake's is usually covered by his hair.
- Date of acquisition:
- October 21, 2016
- HZ logo molded into the back of his head; history related by previous owner. I am the 3rd owner of this doll, which was probably made in 2009. Confirmed. I now have his COA and other documents from his previous owner.
- Reason for choice:
- He looked beautiful in his auction photos, and was temptingly written up by the seller. He is connected to the artist Heise, whose work I admire. Also, he came with a nice selection of clothing & wigs.
- Best Points:
- Everything, and especially his pure smooth resin.
- Worst Points:
- Heisejinyao Ziyulinglong (HZ)
- Head Sculpt:
- Schuster Fei
- Normal skin
- The first style HZ body, single jointed & with no upper torso joint, for 65cm male
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!