- Face-up artist(s):
- Doll Love default
- Date of acquisition:
- Recived this doll In may of 2011
- bought from a vendor on ebay that sells doll love dolls (2011)
- Reason for choice:
- She was my first doll and I wanted my first to be an elf. The company is actually really affordable too.
- Best Points:
- her double joints and the swivel hip joint allow her to do this adorable sitting position! I also love the resin piece around her wrist that basically hides her 'S' hook. Her face is pretty mature and could be used for either a boy or a girl, but of course I went with the original gender.
- Worst Points:
- My only down fall with this doll is the arm positioning, but I'm sure a little sueding would fix that.
- Doll Love
- Head Sculpt:
- Doll-love girl body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!