He's had at LEAST two other owners. I received him in trade, and at the time had apoxied over eyes, staining, dirt and the works. Thankfully the apoxie was not stuck on too well as was easy to pop off of him and sand smooth (Thanks, Bear!!) and keep his original eye shape and sculpt.
- Face-up artist(s):
- CHROMAKILL @kamikakushi
- Modifications artist(s):
- Bearcalledred on Instagram
- Date of acquisition:
- April 27
- Second hand. He has had many owners and was close to being considered a scrap doll.
- Reason for choice:
- I recieved him as trade for a good handfull of my Honster High collection along with some other things, and thought I could spruce him up and give him some TLC!
- Best Points:
- Hes very uniquely floppy. He's strung perfectly to hold poses but not so tight he squeaks and is as stiff as a board. Its a good balance and i really love it. Makes handling him a breeze!
- Worst Points:
- He has two small chips in his face, but they aren't too noticeable. His elbow and knee joints aren't the prettiest, but thats what clothes are for!
From there i wiped him clean and sanded his hands free of this black staining (mostly) and tossed him over to CHROMAKILL to work her magic on him. He just screamed pretty boy, and thus his sparkly faceup was born! With a little more work, he had a character to call his own and fits in the puzzle of my story perfectly
- Head Sculpt:
- 60cm boy
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!