Ed was a bit of a rescue job; when he arrived, his body was very unevenly yellowed and his elastic had no stretch left to it. While his head was being restored, I worked on restoring his body, smoothing out the torso mods, evening out his coloring as much as possible, and restringing him. His original hands could not be saved, but the rest of his body restored quite nicely, and some strategic blushing is concealing the rest of the yellowing that couldn't be removed.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Eye opening: Unknown; Ear Restoration: Kitkaze; Torso mod: Original owner
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- May 2014
- DoA Marketplace (secondhand from Abbychan)
- Reason for choice:
- I love the Shiwoo face, and this listing kept showing up when I searched the MP with a declining price, so I finally went for him.
- Best Points:
- Very sturdy resin, decent posing for an older single-jointed body
- Worst Points:
- Some of the mods he arrived with were not very skillfully done and have required some extra work to conceal them; old-style head connection is really difficult to work with
- Head Sculpt:
- Type 1 (?)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!