- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Body:2015, Head:2016, Hands:2015
- Reason for choice:
- Keeley Sum has been on my wishlist for very long and I love its versatility and structure. It can be pulled out as a black or asian woman, depending on the faceup/skintone combo. In this current case I'm going for the asian.
- Best Points:
- The head is slightly small and proportionate to most of my other dolls. The body poses amazingly.
- Worst Points:
- Feeple65 has a complex engineering. So much it's kind of hard to stick up some wires in the joints (and I'm pretty much a wiring nut). Even in spite of that, it holds up itself well, even without the wiring.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by tehbunnehfoofoo, Mar 21, 2016
- Dollmore + Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- Keeley Sum
- Fairyland Feeple65 + Soom jointed hands
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!