- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Body:2015, Head:2016, Hands:2015
- Reason for choice:
- Keeley Sum has been on my wishlist for very long and I love its versatility and structure. It can be pulled out as a black or asian woman, depending on the faceup/skintone combo. In this current case I'm going for the asian.
- Best Points:
- The head is slightly small and proportionate to most of my other dolls. The body poses amazingly.
- Worst Points:
- Feeple65 has a complex engineering. So much it's kind of hard to stick up some wires in the joints (and I'm pretty much a wiring nut). Even in spite of that, it holds up itself well, even without the wiring.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Dollmore + Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- Keeley Sum
- Fairyland Feeple65 + Soom jointed hands
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!