- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Nezumitoo (Scars and piercings)
- Date of acquisition:
- 12.05 for his head. Body completion was 01.22.2006
- Reason for choice:
- Fuan has a twin and since Fuan is an El, Fanuel had to be one as well.
- Best Points:
- Always Delf.
- Worst Points:
- Fanuel unfortunately, is of the Beauty Green variety. So if I'm not careful, he can photograph a nice shade of acid yellow. Also it seems as if the beauty green Delfs had more fragile resin because unlike his bother, he broke part of his leg tab a few years back. Tis annoying ~_~.
- Cerberus Project (Luts)
- Head Sculpt:
- Type 1 Delf (I think he has the Yder Body, but I can't remember)
- 1 18mm Urethane Mystic Zombie gray | 1 hand blown German glass
- A Leeke layered limited milk wig with the blue frosted tips.
- Favourite colours:
- Fashion style(s):
- Grumpus style.
- Name story:
- Along with Fuan, I went searching for a semi-biblicle name to suit his character. Fanuel was just one of the variations of Uriel, which was a character I created for a previous story (AoG). I suck at names and have a habit of reusing them from one story to another, Fanuel was no exception, only he got his varied by a different ArchAngel set instead of directly getting the reuse of Uriel. Lucky him.
- Character age:
- Like his brother, he was a little over 400 at the time of his trial and then sealing. He was stuck in confinement for a few thousand years so technically, he's that much older, but he didn't really mentally age, so his age is about the same. 400 in Angel is the equivalent of about 20's in human. Though he often acts like he's a spoiled teen <_<
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
The High Council didn't keep their end of the bargain and put not only Fuan on trial for his "crimes", but Fanuel as well for not turning his brother in sooner. They were both convicted, and where Fuan's sentence was death, Fanuel's was to have his beauty stripped, to have to watch his brother die before he was then locked away. Because he was put in confinement so soon after they carved up his face, he was unable to heal the wounds and has the scars to this day. Fast forward to modern day where Jenova, who found his containment cells, broke the bindings on him long enough to let him know that he was still alive, had resurrected his brother so Fanuel had failed in keeping them apart, while ending it by taking one of his eyes. Since Jenova couldn't be bothered to rebind him very well, a few months later, Fanuel was able to bust out himself. A whole bunch of dramus happened that eventually led Fanuel into the hands of Saiyuri, something he is very much not okay with to this day, but since he can't do jack about it, he deals.
Fanuel is a complete asshole. He's an Angel and he's very proud of it, despite what his people did to him and his brother. He's spoiled and can swear up a storm, putting most sailors to shame on any given good day he has. He usually speaks with his fists first and won't hesitate to draw his weapon if it suits him, and while he still loves his brother deeply, he's no longer in love with him the way he'd once been since a certain orange eyed Demon ended up stealing his heart. Despite his shortcomings, he is fundamentally a good guy... somewhere. It's down there, prolly buried under every layer of snark, but you know. It's there, if you know where to look. He can no longer mask his scars fully since part of his ability to do so was locked up in his eyes, so while his entire face is messed up, he keeps the half that's on his seeing eye side masked, while the other half shows on the side that's missing.
He's okay with it, he knows he's still pretty.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!