- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- January 2016 (Body), November 2017 (Head)
- Body purchased from AnimeMom in the MP. Head purchased from Demuirge Dolls
- Reason for choice:
- Hook-nosed, mature faces with elf ears are hard to come by, outside of Iplehouse.
- Best Points:
- Worst Points:
Father Zelfain Pyrelight
- Demuirge Dolls
- Head Sculpt:
- Dollshe Pure
- 14mm Sindoll artist eyes (Purple sclera. Green in progress)
- 8-9 Unidoll fiber (Temp)
- Favourite colours:
- Purple, magenta, black, gold.
- Fashion style(s):
- Burlesque and elegant. Zelfain rarely wears anything that covers his full body. He's infrequently mistaken for an entertainer. His garments are often embroidered, or contain elaborately-sculpted pieces.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Chin cuff (In progress), violet eyeshadow, tattoos, rings, piercings
- Name story:
- I'd tried 'Zelfain' on a few faces but it never stuck. Then an RP friend needed a fast cohost when our GM put her in charge of a group. She wanted a sibling to her Light priest, surnamed 'Pyrelight', that was her polar opposite. Male. Extravagant. Shadow. 'Zelfain' seemed like a good name for a Disney villain... if Disney made movies about fantasy MMOs.
- Character age:
- Young adult
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
Father Pyrelight- a high cleric of shadow magic- presides over a massive cult following in the upper mountains of the Skalan continent. While they adhere to the traditional beliefs of Skala's predominate religion, Zelfain believes that the creatures known as the Voices Below are the key to Armageddon. Their presence is pure madness; their powers legendary and terrible. Surely they must be among the deceivers and destroyers prophesied! Out of love for others and a hatred for suffering, he has taken it upon himself and his chosen to awaken and empower these beings, hastening the coming of the end.
After all, the sooner the world dies, the sooner inequality and pain die with it.
Zelfain is a devout and well-learned man, both to his religion and his magical class. Though he is young, deeds in his past have badly aged him, and he wears makeup to reduce this. Stern, solemn, and poised, he cuts an intimidating figure in his heeled boots and regal robes, regardless of how little they may cover. His belief in bearing his scars to the world, rather than concealing them has left a rather...intimate map of tattoos and questionable piercing choices visible. Largely alienating his loved ones, including his elder sister- the last living relative. But he stands firm in his convictions.
While seemingly cold and ruthless, the Father's heart bleeds easily. He is known for extending compassion to society's undesirables, and his cathedral is open to any who come without hostile intent. Children are praised and valued in his halls, and elders respected. Hardly the freakish, vile atmosphere one would expect of shadow. But he keeps them all at arm's length, letting only a few in on his true aims.
For all his exposed skin, he is a fiercely private man, and rather lonely. Friends are few and far between, and he spends most of his free time locked away with a book. A heavy alcoholic and hopeless romantic, his dignity remains more intact this way. While he might dream of finding a wife and rearing children, past decisions have spoiled his ambitions, and he frequently laments his status as the last in the Pyrelight line.
Terrifying edgelord or wine-soaked nutcase? Leave it to the philosophers.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!