- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- November 2017 (Head), 2019 (Body)
- Body purchased from Krowbar in the MP. Head purchased from Demuirge Dolls
- Reason for choice:
- Hook-nosed, mature faces with elf ears are hard to come by, outside of Iplehouse.
- Best Points:
*Smooth elbow and hand posing
*Not too heavy for a 65cm
- Worst Points:
- *Weak knees / wobbly posing
Father Zelfain Pyrelight
66cm+ Dolls Doll Profiles created by Loptr, Oct 22, 2016
- Demuirge Dolls
- Head Sculpt:
- Fairyland Feeple65
- 14mm small iris AshuraDark custom
- 9-10 alpaca custom (It's too big; buy this guy an 8-9)
- Favourite colours:
- Purple, magenta, black, gold.
- Fashion style(s):
- Burlesque and elegant. Zelfain rarely wears anything that covers his full body. He's infrequently mistaken for an entertainer. His garments are often embroidered, or contain elaborately-sculpted pieces.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Chin cuff (In progress), violet eyeshadow, tattoos, rings, piercings
- Name story:
- A GM needed a co-host character for events and guild sub-factions. She wanted a sibling to her Light priest; a polar opposite. Male. Extravagant. Shadow. 'Zelfain' seemed like a good name for a Disney villain... if Disney made movies about fantasy MMOs.
- Character age:
- Young adult
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
Father Pyrelight- a high cleric of shadow magic- presides over a cult following in the upper mountains of the Skalan continent. While they adhere to the traditional beliefs of Skala's predominate religion, Zelfain believes that the creatures known as the Voices Below are the key to Armageddon. Their presence is pure madness; their powers legendary and terrible. Surely they must be among the deceivers and destroyers prophesied! Out of love for others and a hatred for suffering, he has taken it upon himself and his chosen to awaken and empower these beings, hastening the coming of the end.
After all, the sooner the world dies, the sooner inequality and pain die with it.
Zelfain is a devout and well-learned man, both to his religion and his magical class. Though he is young, time has been unkind and he wears makeup to reduce this. Solemn and poised, he cuts an intimidating figure in heeled boots and regal robes, regardless of how little they may cover. His belief in bearing his scars to the world, rather than concealing them has left a rather...intimate map of tattoos and questionable piercing choices visible. His is an unconventional path, and his family has disowned him accordingly. But he stands firm in his convictions.
While seemingly cold, the Father's heart bleeds easily. He is known for extending compassion to society's undesirables, and his cathedral is open to any who come without hostile intent. Children are praised and valued in his halls, and elders respected. Hardly the vile atmosphere one would expect of shadow. But he keeps them all at arm's length, letting only a few in on his true aims.
For all his exposed skin, he is a fiercely private man. Friends are few and far between, and he spends most of his free time locked away with a book, drinking from a never-ending chalice of wine and dreaming of things not to be. While most men his age have taken wives and reared children, past decisions have hindered his ability to aspire, and he frequently laments his status as the last in the Pyrelight line.
Terrifying edgelord or wine-soaked nutcase? Leave it to the philosophers.
CaladhielTan, Bowhead, Melinda89 and 13 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!