- Face-up artist(s):
- She's painted by me
- Date of acquisition:
- Body on january 9, 2016. Head on July 23, 2015.
- The body was purchased from another doll collector from Flickr. The head was part of a full doll that I purchased directly from Fairyland.
- Reason for choice:
- I love Woosoo's delicate lips and the dreaming eyes, and knew she was perfect for my character Fortuna. The body was intended for another character but in the end I couldn't figure out what Fortuna looked like until a friend popped this head on this body. Whoops.
- Best Points:
- I love love love the Chicline body aesthetically. It's so cute and delicate, and simple at the same time. It looks like a little ballerina dancer, or a teenage girl, when combined with a Minifee head.
- Worst Points:
- The hands and feet are only attached with magnets, and they fall off super quickly. The head mech is different from Minifee head mechs and they don't "lock", so the head can pop off easier too, though I found out that with a super slight modificiation to the head I got it to stay on a whole lot better.
- Head Sculpt:
- Minifee Woosoo
- Normal Skin
- Chicline body with small chest
rougeaerie likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!