I originally intended both my Juri heads to be for Johanna, but it seems pointless to do that when I've got matching heads that can easily play half-sisters.
- Face-up artist(s):
- I forgot! LOL
- Date of acquisition:
- Acquired the head on 9/23/2016. No body yet.
- Smudge here on DoA
- Reason for choice:
- I love the FeePle 60 Juri 2012 head but don't care for SD-sized bodies. So I chose the Juri 2013 head instead. It's got the same aesthetic on a smaller scale.
- Best Points:
- Pointed ears and the serene expression. Someone also pointed out that the Juri 2013 mold has an adorable nose.
- Worst Points:
- No complaints yet. She doesn't have a body yet so this may change.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by RagingMoon1987, Jan 7, 2017
- Head Sculpt:
- Juri 2013
- Anything 14mm will do
- Cream blonde from For My Doll, size 7-8. She has two styles in this color.
- Favourite colours:
- Black, blue, mint green, baby pink, and lavender.
- Fashion style(s):
- Guinevere frequently shares clothes with Ylla and Johanna, so her style has elements of theirs. Like Johanna, she likes lolita fashion, though she prefers gothic and shiro lolita. She also shares Johanna's fondness for fairy kei. From Ylla she gets her fondness for vintage styles. She likes of Sailor Moon and will wear anything she can find with motifs from that program.
- Key fashion accessory:
- None yet.
- Name story:
- My mother begged me to use the name Guinevere for my next female doll, so I did. I picked her middle name from a half-elf literary character, and since she's related to Johanna I gave her Johanna's last name.
- Character age:
- 23, with the mentality of a 17-year-old. Half-elves age more slowly than humans, but much faster than full elves.
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Because she is a half-elf Guinevere ages more slowly than a human of her age. Nevertheless, she moved out shortly after turning eighteen, hoping to find her birth father. She found the clan of elves that her father belonged to...and she was noisily rejected by most of the members. The only member who accepted her was Johanna, who herself was treading on thin ice with the clan due to mental illness. The Skyes used Johanna's split personality as their excuse and upon Guinevere's departure they cast Johanna out as well. Fortunately for the two of them, Johanna knew where they would be accepted, so the half-sisters boarded a rocket and took refuge in Armenia City, a new settlement on Mars.
Guinevere was saddened over this turn of events, mainly because it got Johanna into trouble, but she refuses to let it dampen her outlook on life. Don't let that overly serious face fool you; in reality Guinevere smiles a lot and is known by her new friends as an upbeat but realistic chatterbox. She has adjusted to life in Armenia City well, learning how to trap animals and gather mushrooms. Unlike her boy-crazy half-sister, Guinevere is content to just stay friends with the men she meets, though she does understand Johanna's attraction to Johnny Hailey. She loves to dance and thoroughly enjoys anime. She gets along well with housemates Chloe and Ju-hwang, but she sometimes clashes with Ylla, whom she sees as an overly-serious rival for Johanna's affection. Guinevere is also slightly jealous of Johnny for similar reasons, but she keeps that set of feelings to herself since she thinks Johnny and Johanna make a good pair.
The heads. Guinevere is always on the right.
Heads in hats
SaltedPretzel, miu.bast3t, Advntr.gal and 1 other person like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!