View attachment 6041
- Face-up artist(s):
- Unknown, possibly factory
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Straight from the company to her previous owner, who was leaving the hobby, so I think they deleted their Den of Angels. I bought her from her previous owner over facebook.
- Reason for choice:
- I had been keeping my eye out for an SD girl since receiving my MSD, noting that I wanted a doll that was heavier and larger for sensory reasons. I saw the smoky soft faceup and the elegant hands and knew I wanted her.
- Best Points:
- Her overall body shape is gorgeous. Her lower body piece, hands, and face sculpt are reminiscent of Fairyland's Aesthetics, while her bust, hands, feet, and legs are closer to Dollzone, making her somewhat of a mix of my two previous dolls (AE head/DZ body MSD and FL Littlefee). Once you've convinced her to stand, she'll stand for a very long time, and will hold poses quite well, in general.
Her weight and size are perfect for holding for long periods of time (in my case).
- Worst Points:
- Her joint parts are a shape that I don't like much. Her elbows have a flat side that is very visible and sticks out a lot, which is aesthetically displeasing. Her faceup has a few flaws I wish were less noticeable. She takes a bit of adjusting to stand, because her ankles are somewhat loose, so she can only stand in a few poses. She's also my only doll without a hip joint, which takes some getting used to, and unlike my other two dolls, her bust/shoulder piece does NOT stay put once posed, so she cannot slouch or bend back at all, which is a lot like not having a bust/shoulder piece.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by trekkie12, May 18, 2016
- Boy and Girl Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Yellow
- Type 3 1/3 Body
Vampirate Kitsune, Kyra and phanuel like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!