View attachment 6041
- Face-up artist(s):
- Unknown, possibly factory
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Straight from the company to her previous owner, who was leaving the hobby, so I think they deleted their Den of Angels. I bought her from her previous owner over facebook.
- Reason for choice:
- I had been keeping my eye out for an SD girl since receiving my MSD, noting that I wanted a doll that was heavier and larger for sensory reasons. I saw the smoky soft faceup and the elegant hands and knew I wanted her.
- Best Points:
- Her overall body shape is gorgeous. Her lower body piece, hands, and face sculpt are reminiscent of Fairyland's Aesthetics, while her bust, hands, feet, and legs are closer to Dollzone, making her somewhat of a mix of my two previous dolls (AE head/DZ body MSD and FL Littlefee). Once you've convinced her to stand, she'll stand for a very long time, and will hold poses quite well, in general.
Her weight and size are perfect for holding for long periods of time (in my case).
- Worst Points:
- Her joint parts are a shape that I don't like much. Her elbows have a flat side that is very visible and sticks out a lot, which is aesthetically displeasing. Her faceup has a few flaws I wish were less noticeable. She takes a bit of adjusting to stand, because her ankles are somewhat loose, so she can only stand in a few poses. She's also my only doll without a hip joint, which takes some getting used to, and unlike my other two dolls, her bust/shoulder piece does NOT stay put once posed, so she cannot slouch or bend back at all, which is a lot like not having a bust/shoulder piece.
It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.Dismiss Notice
Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.Dismiss Notice
- Boy and Girl Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Yellow
- Type 3 1/3 Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!