- Face-up artist(s):
- Initially Iplehouse; most recently Sisen (S. Isenbarger)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- S. Isenbarger
- Date of acquisition:
- Spring 2012
- Body purchased from one person; Jessica head from another person a couple of months later (I think both through Prego?). For the interval, Hue actually only had a shaped Styrofoam ball head wearing a Monique "Hannah" wig--and I loved this doll anyway.
- Reason for choice:
- I needed to start somewhere with Iple EIDs, and this doll became available at an affordable price.
- Best Points:
- My first introduction to Iplehouse dolls and BJDs, and she utterly charmed me at first sight.
- Worst Points:
- The colour change that occurs over time (sadly even sometimes on dolls kept in their original boxes) is just something one has to accept.
Her Royal Dollness Queen Evelyn, Lady Hue
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- old style EID Woman medium bust, general thigh
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!