- Face-up artist(s):
- Factory face up with mods by me
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Factory blush
- Date of acquisition:
- Doll Chateau through Fabric Friends and Dolls
- Reason for choice:
- Doll Chateau has the most beautiful girl dolls I've ever seen. When I saw pictures of the K11 body, I was in awe. I originally wanted the Isabel sculpt but it was too adult. Fairies are childlike and Lydia has that innocent face that is perfect. AND K11-1 bodies have wings!
- Best Points:
- if you want a beautiful creation, Doll Chateau is the pinnacle.
Elegant. Infinitely poseable. She holds her poses remarkably well! Jointed fingers are standard. Gorgeous sculpted and painted hands and feet!
- Worst Points:
- Two things disappointed me.
1) Her faceup wasn't like the pictures. I had to modify it, deepen the colors for it to look like the website.
2) Those darn wings. They are gorgeous but there's no external way to attach and detach them easily. Magnetic attachments would have been simpler and prettier.
Hillary (Hilly for short!)
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by The_amphibian, Jul 20, 2017
- Doll Chateau
- Head Sculpt:
EagleVision1999, TheSecretRoman, frigida and 7 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!