- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Mole-chan/me (removeable belly plate. Not an actual mod to the body, but alters her appearance significantly)
- Date of acquisition:
- Aug 17, 2016 (head), Oct 1, 2016 (body)
- Head secondhand from MustBeMissa (DoA)
First Body secondhand from ElvenMoonBlood16 (DoA)
New body secondhand from Gus251 (DoA)
- Reason for choice:
- She was chosen to shell a character I've had for years, and RedCopper's face was an exact match to how I draw her. The Aoi Tuki body is delightfully curvy and with a lot of details that make it appear soft and chubby. Also perfect for her.
- Best Points:
- Her gorgeous little teefies!! Her head sculpt is extraordinarily versatile. Looking anywhere from sad to a little inquisitive depending on light and angle. Also makes a surprisingly good mature chubby lady despite originally being a male head sculpt.
- Worst Points:
- Single jointed knees. The infamous "glave legs". Aoi Tuki's jointing is less than elegant. It's a small price to pay though.
It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.Dismiss Notice
Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.Dismiss Notice
- BeYours/Aoi Tuki
- Head Sculpt:
- BeYours Redcopper
- NS Pink
- Aoi Tuki Tuki hime LL
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!