Icy represents one of eight characters, that are all part of a polyromantic, healthy and happy family relationship. She combines strict and serious features of an ex-servicewoman with a softer side of someone who suddenly became fragile. She is the Not So Stoic type of character that only learns how to interact with others, give and accept love and friendship.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Bought from Dollmore directly.
- Reason for choice:
- I was looking for a sculpt that would suit my original character, and found it... It turned out the doll that looked at me from the screen was male, but fortunately male head fits a female body nicely. There were no such male/female Dollmore hybrids before as far as I've known, so I had to make a blind attempt, but I don't regret it. She looks just like she was supposed to in my mind.
- Best Points:
- Lovely elegant body with a nice blushing, looks great in clothing and without it.
The way her half-closed eyes make her look serious and relaxed at the same time.
- Worst Points:
- The knee joints are a bit tricky to put together.
There's quite a big difference in neck circumference for male and female model dolls. Not a problem as far as I'm concerned and does not affect head movement, though.
- Head Sculpt:
- Dollmore S-Kyle Reese
- Normal Skin
- Dollmore Model Doll - Female
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!