Most of Inyol's life was spent beneath the earth's surface where he was arguably his mother's most important son. He is the second of five children, all half-brothers, and the son of a famous general and tactician. Like his mother, he is an excellent tactician, but as a bard/rogue he's also a free spirit more likely to follow his curiosity or circumstances wherever they may lead.
- Face-up artist(s):
- bearcalledred (previous faceup: Buff Dolls)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 15 March 2017
- Second owner
- Reason for choice:
- He's not too big and his face sculpt is everything I could ever want.
- Best Points:
- Look at that nose. Is there a better resin snozz in resindom? I think not. And of course his resin colour is perfect.
- Worst Points:
- Finding clothes for him is painful.
This has meant that Inyol left the familiarity of the dark and beautiful underground world for the brash and burning light of the earth's surface. In order to fit in, he followed a circus where he appears as a sort of sideshow curiosity (dark elves are both rare and a source of terror) who occasionally performs for small sold-out groups.
Inyol's most memorable experience since arriving above ground is the development of freckles from spending time in sunlight: he initially believed he'd been exposed to a surface malady or disease.
- Batchix Dolls
- Head Sculpt:
- Dark Elf
- Lavender-Grey translucent resin
- Batchix 51cm boy (1st gen)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!