- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Ordered in 2013, paid off and received in early 2014.
- I am her original owner. I purchased her from Denver Doll Emporium.
- Reason for choice:
- Mice and rats are my favorite animals and purple is my favorite color. The second I became aware that she existed, she was mine.
- Best Points:
- Her faceplate system makes changing her eyes in and out really easy in comparison to certain other tiny dolls I have that utilize a head cap system. She also poses really, really well for a single-jointed doll. None of her joints (ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, and wrist) are particularly kicky, and I've never needed to suede her to get her to do what I want.
- Worst Points:
- She doesn't have an S-hook in her head/above her neck, just knotted elastic, which can be a massive pain if I need to remove her head entirely to put jewelry on or something. Her neck joint is also finicky. I often find myself having to fight with it to get it to stay in an upward/straight/angled position that isn't staring down towards the floor.
- Head Sculpt:
- Cheese Mouse
- Cheese Mouse-specific Jr. Pi body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!